Thursday 9 January 2014

Back to my Wig

I had been struggling so much with my new growth that I found the best thing right now is to leave it alone. I don't suffer severe breakage but my new growth is so dense and doesn't want to be tamed by the ORS moisturiser I'm using. 

I did the inversion again this month, and massage T444Z Hair Food 3 times a week on my scalp. My curls usually loosen with the use of T444Z but though it looks very curly to the eye, it is quite a strong host of coils to deal with. Feels very strong. I love the fact that I don't get much breakage but in order not to be complacent, I decided to just wear my wigs till I restock my Hawaiian Silky 14-in-1 Miracle Worker.

I put my hair in 4 large plaits as usual and I will carry out my wash regimen the same way. I am currently 7 weeks post and though I had wanted to stretch 16 weeks, I have decided that I will rather just texlax my hair once I have up to 2 inches of new growth. That would be 4 months worth of growth on average. Won't be bad at all if I find that I do have 2 inches of growth in 2 months!!

I measured a shed hair 3 days ago *covers face*. The new growth when stretched was 1.3 inches long......since I wasn't done with inversion, I guess it was ok. I don't want to stress myself too much measuring each strand of hair that falls off my head but I was just too curious not to grab the tape measure and measure.....lol!!

I'm getting hair-obssessed. Am I not already?


Do you know your hair growth rate? 


Cheers,
Star.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Would love it if you left your comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...