Wednesday, 20 May 2015
Wash Day: Soft and Beautiful
Here again lovelies to update you on my wash at the weekend.
The excitement I get from a great wash day lingers on for days and makes me look forward eagerly to the next wash day! How did it all go on Saturday?
1. Prepooed for about 6 hours with coconut oil and honey after detangling thoroughly. I applied the honey and oil mix to my scalp and massaged for a few minutes before applying over the rest of my hair.
2. Shampooed with Diva by Cindy stimulating shampoo (just love that soothing cool effect on my scalp).
3. Conditioned with Diva by Cindy stimulating conditioner (that tingles too.....love love ).
4. Soaked up excess water with t-shirt after rinsing out and applied Diva by Cindy ultimate hair treatment which I covered with a plastic bag and left in for about 30 mins.
5. Wrapped t-shirt around head to soak up water after final rinse. Once it was not dripping anymore, left it to dry about 70%, then applied Hawaiian silky herbal leave in.
6. Once 100% dry, I applied Diva by Cindy hair gro and T444Z to my edges.
7. I applied Afroriri hair butter and Afroriri hair and scalp conditioner to hair and styled in a simple bun with a comb band (I hope that's what it's called) after finger detangling thoroughly, and then detangling with a wide tooth comb.
The softness and shine of my hair is really amazing and I have far less tangles mid week. I have a harder time keeping my hands out of my hair because I love that "omg" feeling each time I run my hands through my roots. I don't struggle to put a comb through my hair like before. And I can do braid styles more easily now without fear of breaking my strands. That's the power great products hold over me especially when they are new in my stash. I just can't wait to have that amazing experience again and again and over and over again with the same "WOW"effect.
I've definitely been feeling more and more like a Diva as the days go by. I've run out of Groganics shampoo and conditioner and will buy new bottles definitely...though my excessive shedding has stopped ......but I also want to see how much growth I get with this Diva by Cindy stimulating set.
What range of products are you loving most right now?