Wednesday 22 February 2017

I Chopped Again!

I chopped again!! Last week, after wash day I just said to myself, "No more" ! I had left my faux locs in for almost 6 weeks but had washed only once. My hair was very dirty when I undid it and I dreaded the wash all through. Took a while to detangle and then had to section and braid and do all the wash day usual stuff. Ha! I just felt really tired even thinking about it alone.
 
 
 
I just didn't feel like having to continue detangling for close to an hour each wash day (which has basically been non-existent in the past months) and I really wanted to go back to washing my hair at least twice a week. Having both textures was just not making me have that and I no more have the liberty of time. I'm on such a tight schedule.

So snip, snip, snip felt like heaven! I feel so free. And so far, I have no regrets. I didn't even shed a tear which I thought I would do after watching so many big chop videos...lmao. This week, I washed my hair twice as planned. No stress. For now, it's short enough to have a comb through easily. What the future holds, I have no idea. Do I still have waist length goals? For now, no. I'm looking forward more to thickness than length. 'Fro life!! 
 
 
 As I begin my natural hair journey, I could use some advice from you naturals already. You know, the heart to heart ones. 

Yay or Nay?

Cheers,
Star.

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I love it!!! Black women's eye for beauty is changing! It is becoming less "straight" and more "natural." There is room for all of it!!! Yayyyy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog!! That was amazing. Your thought processing is wonderful. The way you tell the thing is awesome.
    Indian Human Hair

    ReplyDelete
  3. health is wealth so be careful about your health, if you have hair problem & need for
    laser hair removal clinic just go BARE AND PURE USA : http://www.bareandpure.co

    ReplyDelete
  4. Young ladies in their teens are getting confused and afraid as they find more than 100 hair strands in their brush, on their pillow, and in the shower. Excessive shedding with a prominent decrease in hair volume is really a devastating and horrible experience. Trichologist in Dubai and Abu Dhabi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Would love it if you left your comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...