Monday 1 February 2016

My Hair Goals for 2016

It's been a minute and all too soon, we are already in the 2nd month of the year. That really tells that time flies and what one has got to do, one has got to do now!!

So I decided to put down my hair goals for the year. It's the first time I'm actually writing them down and I feel like I can really be serious with accomplishing them. I definitely want to get a step further than getting 6 inches in a year because this is my Year of Trimming and I'm going to lose a lot of length. 

Check out what my hair goals are in my youtube video here: 



Consistency is Key and Patience is Golden. I pray for both this year.

Have you got any hair goals for 2016?...I'll love to read them.

Cheers,
Star.

1 comment:

  1. My hair goal is to grow my hairline and to have thicker hair.

    https://lauralivll.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Would love it if you left your comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...