Wednesday 6 August 2014

Sunshine Blogger Award II

Hello everyone!! It's a beautiful day. I feel so blessed!!

Yes!! I got another sunshine blogger award which is a way for bloggers to know other bloggers better, and  for blog fans and readers to know their bloggers as well. Uzuoma of www.donttouchthehair.com , thanks so much for the award. I love your blog too and loved your responses to the questions you got. I did a response to Ghanaianemprezz's questions yesterday and you can click here for the list of the bloggers I nominated. 




My answers to Uzuoma's questions:

1. What is your favourite dessert? Fruit salads. I don't eat it often but I really love it besides cakes with icing. (watching my weight smh) 
2. What is your ideal vacation? A stay on an exotic beach resort on an island country with lots of sun and breath-taking natural views. Oh, and great tasting food too so I won't miss home....lol!



3. Why did you decide to start blogging? I wanted to track my hair journey progress and also help other ladies who wanted to grow their hair by sharing the knowledge and experience I had gained. 
4. What is one tip that you would give to new bloggers? Do whatever makes you happy; and when you get criticized, use it as an opportunity to better yourself at what you do. See it all as constructive. 
5. What do you like to do for fun? I love playing with my kids. Nothing pleases me much more than sharing time with them and hearing their happy laughs and giggles. It's so much fun. 
6. What coutries have you travelled to? Nigeria, Liberia and Sierra Leone. Mostly work-related (sad face) so I've not seen all the beautiful places there are to see. 
7. Android or iPhone? Android. My gadget life is complicated enough. 
8. What is your favourite blog post that you have written? Onion for Hair Growth. That still attracts so much attention to my blog. 
9. If you could go back to any moment in history, when and where would that be and why? Right back to 2002 when I completed Senior High School so I can start my hair journey right then. My hair would have been butt-length by now....lol! It's the only time in my life I really, really, really, really, would like to wind back to. 
10. What is your favourite season? Rainy Season. I'm not fond of the cold but the heat gets unbearable during harmattan. 
11. What are your top 3 hair products? T444Z Hair Food, Hawaiian Silky 14-in-1 Miracle worker, Creme of Nature Argan Oil Strength and Shine leave in conditioner. I love these so much and I pray each day my hair continues to love them. 

Thanks so much for reading. 


Cheers,
Star. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for responding. I really like your tips for new bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks too dear! Yes, that's what spurs me on....listening and learning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Would love it if you left your comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...