Monday 25 March 2013

New Hair Goodies.....

After a tiring Friday, I passed by my favourite cosmetic shop in Ashaiman to see if I'd find something new and exciting...........and I did!! 3 new things...Profectiv Mega Growth Oil, Ultimax Hair Moisturiser and Chambers Chapter 2000! (I'd been curious about Profectiv and Chapter 2000 for a long while).



Owing to the fact that I knew I had a busy weekend, I decided to wash first thing Saturday morning...even before brushing my teeth....lol!! I just airdired but with the help of my standing fan (light bulb moment.....it worked!!)........cos I had to get my hair dry faster in order to attend the BlogCamp 2013 at the time I had agreed on with my fellow hair bloggers.
Menthol Crystal is a compound obtained from mint oils eg peppermint.

This was GHC 3.50

When my hair was 80% dry, I based and massaged my scalp with Chambers Chapter 2000.....This product is very popular and I have seen a lot of ladies ask for and grab this product in stores.....I just need to find out for myself what the buzz about it is! I must say, it gave my scalp a tingling sensation that lasted as long as I can remember.....probably more than an hour because I could still feel the sensation after I got ready for the program. If this translates into my scalp being stimulated for a good hour...then.....Woooooooooooooow!!

Love, love ...love already!

GHC 3.50
I then applied my S-Curl Moisturiser and then used Ultimax Hair Moisturiser this time containing Rose Oil, Wheatgerm Oil and Cyclomethicone (a silicone oil which is a good emolient, moisturiser and humectant) to seal...Wowwwwwwwwwwww!! I was disappointed they had no Almond and Jojoba Oil which I loved but I just thought I should try it out and I was amazed!! Within seconds, my hair felt soooooo soft and silky. And the frizz that comes with my airdried hair was almost non-existent!! Indeed, I was truly woooooooooowed!! Errrrrrmmm...there were only 2 bottles left and I grabbed both...hahhahhaha!


Need I say more......long list of hair goodies in here!!

GHC 10.00
Then I moved on to my new Profectiv mega growth oil...which contains a lot of my favourite oils!! I loved the feel of it....light and not too oily....lol!! I used it to seal and it was like heaven!! My hair looked really nice and straight.....more than 80% straight so much so that I didn't even scarf my hair this time!! I was sooooooo tempted to just comb my hair down, but..........up into a sock bun it went.....(things I do for the love of my hair!!)



I would continue to use these products because they gave me a wonderful first impression and do a review on each of them in a month. I still use JBCO and T444Z but sparingly now. JBCO for my scalp in the evening when I GHE and T444Z only once a week for my scalp on a wash day. Though I have placed an order for T444Z which is almost finished, I am trying to find other products that are readily available in Ghana to substitute some of my products which are hard to come by. Those products are worth the wait but in the meantime, my hair journey must continue! I have a length to catch.....and in good time too!!

Cheers,
Star.




25 comments:

  1. I air dried with a fan for most of 2011 not out of choice though long story maybe I will blog about it soon and it is so much better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah..............the thought never occured to me...lol!! Please blog about it real soon ..... i'm adding it to my airdrying regimen...more like fandrying from now on for me...lol!!

      Delete
    2. I ended up blogging about it:) It's up on the blog now

      Delete
  2. Hi Stella there is a lady around selling the t444z for 60 cedis (hmmm the price dierrrr i hope its worth it) I hope you are finishing the products you buy tho! lol i'll like to try the Profectiv cuz i have seen it in several hair shops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmmmmm...the price dierrrrr!! Say that again! That's how much I bought it 6 months ago....so I used it only once a week on my scalp (i console myself that it translates to 10 cedis per month...lol)!! Can you link me up to her if you have her number? I had been itchy about Profectiv Growth Oil since Adam!! So glad I grabbed it........i just hope I feel the same about it in a month's time.

      Delete
  3. Did chapter 2000 help? Grow your hair longer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chapter 2000, I used for only one week...lol! I ditched it after I found T444Z Hair Food which is my "miracle" growth aid. But I'm sure it would be a great product considering it contains sulphur and menthol crystals. It also leaves a tingle on the scalp for a long time..which may in turn stimulate the scalp. But as to whether it really fastens growth, I cannot conclude as I did not use this product for at least 6 months. Have you tried this product?

      Delete
  4. where did you buy the chapter 2000 from please can you provide the address?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is stocked by almost all cosmetic shops everywhere...especially those in the local markets.

      Delete
  5. i want bulk purchase of this product where can i get some to buy

    Is it imported

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is everywhere in Ghana, in cosmetic shops especially in markets. I'm not sure where it is produced. Haven't bought any since then. Will ask on my facebook page....www.facebook.com/ghlonghair

      Delete
    2. Chapter 2000 is produced in Ghana

      Delete
  6. how often can one apply it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chapter 2000 is to be applied everyday....

      Delete
  7. First time a greased my scalp I felt the tingling sensation and the smell of it is very pleasing. Today is my first day using this Chapter 2000. I have cornrows in my hair now and will use it everyday. Results to follow.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you get any good results from Chambers Chapter 2000?

      Delete
  8. Am is south africa,where can l get chapter 2000

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm in Pretoria, and I bought it in Sunnyside. Just tried it for the first time, lets see. I've always been a short hair girl but I think its time for a change.

      Delete
  9. Hey, but is it ok to use too many products all at once?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I'm in Pretoria Sunnyside..I wanna know how much Chapter 2000 cost..I really love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi I'm in Pretoria Sunnyside..I wanna know how much Chapter 2000 cost..I really love it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi I am in Temba location and I bought it from the salon is only R100 each I have just started using it this past weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi could you please tell me where I can get mega growth to buy. I live in Sowutuom Accra. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, Where can I get the product, Im bases in Gauteng the Eastarand area.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Would love it if you left your comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...