Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Hair 2014!!

Wishing you all the best for this Christmas and beyond from the bottom of my heart!!

ghanaian blogger

I had some hair plans but too bad I'm not in the best of health. Would have loved to do something like this to my hair today though.......

ghanaian


Let's enter the New Year with great hope and expectation that all areas of our lives will thrive....especially our love for our families, friends and last but not the least, our hair!!


ghanaian blogger


We had a 2nd hair meetup on the 22nd of December, 2013. I will bring you excerpts from the meeting as soon as I'm up and doing. Please check out my facebook page for some pictures I uploaded there. Don't forget to click the "Like" button. 

My 1000 Likes giveaway is still on .....do well to enter to win some hair products!! Off to bed rest.... :)


Have you made your hair plans for 2014?


Cheers,
Star.

1 comment:

  1. All the best to you and yours and hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Would love it if you left your comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...