We all need to challenge ourselves to treat our hair right this year. How many inches of hair would you retain this year? Let's pamper our hair and it would flourish.
1. Send your starting photo by posting your photo to facebook or instagram and use the hashtag #ghpamperyourhair2015. I will repost your entry. Keep posting your hair updates, product hauls, product reviews, rollersets, length checks and use the hashtag #ghpamperyourhair2015. You must send in a photo at least once a month.
Duration: January to June and July to December
At the end of the duration, there should be visible improvement in your hair length, health and thickness.
We should avoid the following bad hair practices:
- excessive use of direct heat
- over manipulation and over styling of our hair
- reluctance to deep condition weekly
- use of tiny combs instead of large tooth combs
- sleeping without protecting our hair with a satin cap or scarf
- mistreating our edges such that they fall out
- overprocessing and overlapping our relaxers
- lack of moisturising and sealing hair correctly and frequently
- not drinking enough water
- not eating well balanced diets full of fruits and vegetables
- not exercising regularly
- not taking hair vitamins and supplements religiously
-AND use of inferior or low quality hair products
-refusal to toss or give out products that do not work for our hair type
Use the hashtag #ghpamperyourhair2015 when you post your hair photos to facebook and instagram. Don't forget to tag me @ghlonghair .
This challenge is open to Ghanaians only. However, anyone can enter if they have a valid address in Ghana to receive their prize. Entry ends on 31st January, 2015.
Have you joined any hair challenges?