Wednesday 12 December 2012

My Prayer.............

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! Another wonderful day in my life is here!! My wedding anniversary! 3 years already? Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooow, time really flies when you're having fun!!

All I want is more love, unity and peace!! Blessings oooooooooooooooooo blessings!!

And now, to my hair!

I'm gonna get yarn braids today for the occasion! Something like sister locks so I can keep it in for a month or a little more. I had wanted to use a weave or mesh but considering that I want to be able to wash my hair  twice a week without disturbing the braids, the stylist advised I use the crocheting yarn instead.  Yeah......that will be some fake hair...lol!! I just hope getting it done is not as painful as some swear it is. I guess I just have to tell the stylist not to braid too tightly.

My prayer is that in 2 years time, I'd have my thick, shiny and smooth Armpit Length hair and I won't need any quick fix. Will post some pixs when I'm done. Cheeeeeeeeeeers!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your wedding anniv.... pls kindly insist when getting the yarn braids that you do not want them tightened so as to prevent you from loosing your edges.... waiting for pics

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Would love it if you left your comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...