Sunday 11 August 2013

Wash Day: Synthetic Weave

how to wash my weaveI woke up thinking I should just wash my hair and weave; knowing full well it could be a hair day gone bad!!


I had my pair of scissors and razor blade standing by as I parted and detangled the weave and threaded it. Just in case I need to undo the weave altogether.


I did this to prevent tangling and knotting and hoped with all my being that it would work. I then oiled my hair in the tracks with coconut oil and donned my shower cap for 30 minutes.


weave wash results
Into the shower I went and did a shampoo wash with Palmolive Naturals Milk&Honey Shampoo (I actually love it...it mimics Creme Of Nature Detangling Shampoo). 

I then applied conditioner (Reflexion Olive Oil Conditioner...not bad but nothing special) and left it in for a few minutes and rinsed it out. 


I diluted both products with water as I did not want any buildup. And boy, was I glaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!

Wash complete, curls intact!! I'm happy I took the plunge!!






Comrades, when on a healthy hair journey, drink deep or taste not.

What have you been told never to do by your hairdresser only to find out it can be done?

Cheers,
Star.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Would love it if you left your comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...