Thursday, 26 September 2013
Wash Day: Success!!
My week has been hairmazing!! Yeah, I went shopping .....whooooop whoooop whooooopie!! I'm sure you're gonna scream when you see my stash.....and I need to add I'm not done yet so won't show for now. I'm still trying to get hemp oil and grapeseed oil.
I continued my wash the next day in this order:
1. Prepooed with Roux Porosity Control Conditioner (Oh My Gosh....where were you already!! *LOVE*)
2. Shampooed with ORS Aloe Shampoo (I love it desperately already).
3. Deep conditioned with Kuza Cholesterol without heat. (Woooooow, it's a keeper!!)
4. I trimmed. I did this by sectioning hair as though to rollerset and then I trimmed off the thin ends. Most parts were about 1 inch long. I am yet to do my U-shaped cut and will get it done this Saturday by a stylist I had visited about a year ago to flatiron my roots. I saw how she trimmed off another customer's hair. She did well to trim in very small sections. But she took quite a lot off .....well, the ends were pretty bad........but the end result was really nice.
5. Applied T444Z to scalp, Hawaiian Silky Leave-in and IC Hair Polisher (New New New....Love Love Love) to 80% dry hair.
6. Moisturised with Hawaiian Silky 14-in-1 Miracle Worker and sealed with a mix of coconut oil and black castor oil.
7. Styled my hair into a sock bun.
I'm very, very happy about all the new products I have bought. My hair hasn't rejected anything so far and I will review all products after using it for at least 3 months.
I have that good feeling about my hair though it is now shorter than armpit length. Then again, that goal is for the year and I still have 3 months more to get there. Oh, and see the colour now and how shiny it is!! Going to henna more starting this weekend.
My hair is shedding pretty bad but I'm not too worried about it. Life goes on....and my hair will grow back. I will continue to tea rinse, massage my scalp with black castor oil, apply t444z 2-3 times a week now, and take my prenatal vitamins more religiously. I am still taking Pregnacare Plus...with Omega 3.
Are you taking any vitamins or food supplements for hair growth?